Construction & Engineering
Any company, who is dealing with the construction and engineering industry, can face numerous challenges including providing cost collection and accurate bids as well as effectively managing complex projects, billing and change orders. OpenSol Global understands your manufacturing management industry and its challenges and has developed CERP software for Construction and Engineering — a company specific ERP solution that incorporates seamlessly into your existing technology infrastructure.
What is in it for You?
OpenSol Global have solutions for Construction and Engineering provides:
- Built from the ground up using modern service-oriented architecture (SOA), OpenSol Global CERP goes beyond traditional project-based ERP.
- Strong and flexible revenue recognition capabilities including margin control and profitability tracking.
- Timely and accurate billing of project costs through a seamless collection of material, time and expense transactions.
- Complete visibility of project based resources including materials, inventory, assets and labor.
- Comprehensive asset management is also improving reliability and decreasing costs to maintain equipment.
- Efficient bid management through embedded customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities involving visibility of historical bids.
- Comprehensive asset management also improving reliability and reducing costs to maintain equipment.
- Integrated enterprise performance management allowing analysis of a project’s status, costs, and KPIs.
The Construction and Engineering solution of OpenSol Global play a significant role in your company development and include global functionality to connect and inspire growth and opportunities in your business. The result is an inspired solution that changes your relationship with ERP by optimizing your most significant resources to drive profitability and expansion throughout your engineering and construction business.